Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday At Home


I made it to the gym at around 10:00 this morning for a good workout and for my 11th of 12 required visits to qualify for the $20 discount on my monthly membership. I met John for lunch at the Turtle Bread Company where it almost but not quite nice enough to sit outside... Spring is most definitely in the air! I want to get that mirror fixed on my car (remember I damaged it a few months ago) and John knows a guy, David who runs an auto shop near The Turtle Bread Co. After lunch we stopped there to see how much it is going set me back to have the mirror replaced or repaired, but David was on his lunch break so John left him a voice mail message. John went off to play tennis and I did a little shopping at Tuesday Morning. David from the auto body shop called me back a few hours later to tell me the cost of replacing and or repairing the mirror will run between $300-500, just about what I expected. I'll also check with the dealer on price and set up an appointment to have it fixed before summer. Back at home I finally started putting away suitcases and piles and piles of clothes and sorting through stacks of mail. I watched TV, surfed the internet, washed and deep conditioned my hair and all in all I had a very pleasant Friday. I called Anne to set up a dinner date but it turns out she was home sick with the cold so we'll have to get together for dinner next week.

Remember to vote in the new poll posted to the right of this entry:>) Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment